What does AA&MDSIF stand for?
AA&MDSIF stands for Aplastic Anemia & MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndromes) International Foundation, Inc.
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bra Size
- Intermediate Level of League (minor league baseball)
- No sickle-cell Anemia (allele rendering; no sickling gene)
- Second Highest Level of Division I College Athletics (United States)
- Stock and Bond Rating
- USDA Grade for Dairy Products and Eggs
- Armor, Armament, and Ammunition
- Accurate Appraisals and Estates (Denver, CO)
- Arms, Ammunition, & Explosives
- Aerodynamics, Aerothermodynamics and Hypersonic Propulsion
- Awake, Alert, and Oriented to Person, Place, Time, and Events
- Assistant Adjutant and Quartermaster General
- All Arts and Sciences Camp
- High School Airman Apprentice
- American Agri-Business Insurance Company
- Aplastic Anaemia in Complete Remission
- Associate of Arts in Engineering Management Technology (Grantham University; Kansas City, MO)
- American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena
- Autonomous Adaptive Local Area Network
- accelerated autologous form of nephrotoxic serum nephritis