It has four main controls: aperture priority, programme, shutter priority and full manual control.
What does AP stand for?
AP stands for Aperture Priority (camera)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AP
We have 193 other meanings of AP in our Acronym Attic
- Ante Parandum (Latin: Before Dinner)
- Ante Partum (Latin: Before Birth)
- Antennas and Propagation (IEEE)
- Anterior Posterior (radiology)
- Anti-Proton (TV show Andromeda)
- Apelação (Appeal; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More experienced users can choose their settings with additional shooting modes such as Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority.