Sean Henry, Principal of Apartment Realty Advisors (ARA), a privately held, full-service investment advisory brokerage, says the first step in seamlessly navigating the marketing and sales process is establishing a team.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Apartment Realty Advisors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Rights Activist
- Animal Rights Africa
- Annual Reports and Accounts
- Annual Review of Agriculture
- Annual Review of Anthropology (journal)
- Another Right Answer
- Antenna Research Associates
- Anti-Racist Action
- Antibes Rallye Association (French racing association)
- Antibiotic Resistance Analysis
- Apple Remote Access
- AppleTalk Remote Access
- Application Release Automation
- Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Arachidonic Acid
- Area Redevelopment Administration
- Argentina Austral (national currency since 1985; replaced by new Peso, 1992)
- Armada de la República Argentina (Argentine navy)
- Army Radiation Authorization
- Army Registration Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
UT 84102 9 Apartment Realty Advisors (801) 961-1372 P 178S.
400 Salt Lake City, UT 84101 5 Apartment Realty Advisors (801) 531-1221 P 178 S.
SETTING A RECORD price for its market, Apartment Realty Advisors (ARA) announced the sale on May 17 of The Apartments at Meadowmont, a 258-unit Class A, master-planned community located in Chapel Hill, N.
David Oelfke, David Mitchell, Matt Rotan and David Wylie, of Apartment Realty Advisors, brokered the transaction.