The Government has said three other services - audiology and hearing, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and non-obstetric ultrasound - can be commissioned via the Any Qualified Provider initiative.
What does AQP stand for?
AQP stands for Any Qualified Provider (healthcare; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQP
We have 32 other meanings of AQP in our Acronym Attic
- Acquisition Processor
- Acquisition Quality Plan
- Addiction to Quirky Products (website)
- Advance Quality Planning
- Advanced Qualification Program (aviation)
- Affordable Quality Pharmaceuticals (Garden Grove, CA)
- Air Quality Professionals, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Air Quality Program (various organizations)
- Airworthiness Qualification Plan
- Alberta Quality Program (Alberta, Canada)
- Approximate Query Processing
- Aquaporin (family of membrane channel proteins)
- Arequipa, Peru - Rodriguez Ballon (Airport Code)
- Association for Quality and Participation
- Assuming the Q Position (medical slang: deteriorating or dying with tongue hanging out)
- Automation Quality Program
- Aquaporin0 (membrane channel protein found in the lenses of the eye)
- Aquaporin1 (major water channel of red blood cells)
- Aquaporin1 (membrane channel protein found in red blood cells and numerous tissues)
- Aquaporin2 (membrane channel proteins found in cells of the kidney collecting duct)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This straightforward document covers commissioning, any qualified provider, safeguarding, IT, transition to adult services and workforce.
uk and click on the Any Qualified Provider Survey link.