EXPERT ANALYSIS FROM THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE ANXIETY DISORDERS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA ARLINGTON, VA.
What does ADDA stand for?
ADDA stands for Anxiety Disorders Association of America (Silver Spring, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADDA
We have 28 other meanings of ADDA in our Acronym Attic
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Additional Uniform Allowance
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity (also seen as ADD H)
- Attention Deficit Disorders with Hyperactivity
- Adipocyte Determination and Differentiation Factor 1
- Active Defense Decision Aid
- American Design Drafting Association
- American Dream Downpayment Act
- Analogue Digital Digital Analogue
- Assistant District Director for Adjudications
- Associazione per la Difesa dei Diritti degli Animali
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Attention Deficit Disorder in Adults
- Australian Database Development Association
- Automated Direct Debit Amendment and Cancellation Service
- Automatic Direct Debit Amendment and Cancellation System
- Automated Dredging and Disposal Alternatives Modeling System (US Army Corps of Engineers software program)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association Queensland (Australia)
- Attention Deficit Disorder in Adults, Quebec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A substudy presented in a poster at the annual meeting of the Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA) investigated the effect of chamomile on depressive symptoms in GAD patients who had comorbid depression, a history of depression, or no depression.
When I arrived at the Anxiety Disorders Association of America, Silver Spring, Maryland, in 2000, the final conversion was being tested for ADAA's new database, purchased six months earlier.
reported at the annual conference of the Anxiety Disorders Association of America.
org Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA) 11900 Parklawn Drive, Suite 100 Rockville, MD 20852 Phone: (301) 231-9350 Internet: http://www.