Ag nanodiscs on the front side dielectric antireflection coating (ARC) of silicon-based solar cells resulted in an improved light absorption but no efficiency increase, due to parasitic absorption in the nanoparticles and destructive interferences.
What does A/R stand for?
A/R stands for Antireflection
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of A/R
We have 156 other meanings of A/R in our Acronym Attic
- Aging Parents and Adult Children Together
- Asia/Pacific Research Center (Stanford University)
- Ab initio Perturbed Ion (quantum classification method)
- Asia/Pacific Islander
- Asian/Pacific Islander/Native American Employment Program
- Accept/Refuse (message)
- Accounts Receivable
- Analog to Resolver
- Andata e Ritorno (Italian: Forward and Backward/Out and Home/First and Last Half)
- Area/Radius (geometry)
- As Required
- Apollo/Range Instrumentation Aircraft (subsequently renamed Advanced Range Instrumentation Aircraft)
- Audit/Review Tracking System
- Advanced Supplementary (education testing level; also seen as AS)
- Aerospace Corporation
- Air to Surface
- Akcijas Sabiedriba (Latvian: Joint Stock Company)
- Aktieselskab (Danish: Joint Stock Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given the size of the screen, there are a light-control film and a smoked acrylic film with antireflection and antiglare finishes applied to minimize the glare.
Chen, CC, Lin, DJ, Don, TM, Huang, FH, Cheng, LP, "Preparation of Organic-Inorganic Nano-Composites for Antireflection Coatings.
The Quinting movement -- specific to the brand only - is made by superposing several thin-toothed discs of sapphire previously metallised and given an antireflection coating.
Curved sapphire glass with antireflection treatment on both sides.
Antireflection coatings (ARCs) have been developed to reduce the amount of light reflected.
of New York at Albany) to describe the basics of photolithography and immersion lithography before analyzing such processes as resist leaching and water intake, topcoats and resists, immersion defect reduction strategies, antireflection coatings and underlayers, resist shrink and trim, double exposure and double patterning.
An antireflection layer comprises at least one metal oxide and is deposited on the covering layer for the silver layer (Ag3) furthest away from the substrate.