The pavilion opens to the public for one week from 13 to 19 March, and sees over 80 members of the esteemed British Antique Dealers' Association offer an array of exhibits from antiquity to the present day.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Antique Dealers' Association (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Ancillary Data Access
- Angus Dortmans Associates, Inc (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Annual Diocesan Appeal
- Anomalous Diffraction Approximation
- Another Darn Acronym
- Anti-Deficiency Act
- Anti-Deficiency Act (US DoD Regulation 7000)
- Anti-Discrimination Association (Ulster)
- Anti-Docking Alliance (UK)
- Anti-Drug Antibody
- Anxiety Disorders Alliance
- Apple Design Award (computing)
- Application Development Advisor (magazine; UK)
- Application Domain Authority
- Applied Decision Analysis
- Aqua Design Amano (Niigata, Japan aquarium)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dermatologische Angiologie
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Aufbereitungs-Ingenieure (German: Treatment of German Engineers)
- Area Defense Administrator
- Argentine Debating Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Antique Dealers' Association has details on routes into this field on their website.
uk/ British Antique Dealers' Association (BADA) www.
The 13th Bath Decorative Fair, organised by Robin Coleman of Piccadilly Antiques, working in co-operation with Bath and Bradfordon-Avon Antique Dealers' Association, promises to uphold the tradition of being the premier provincial decorative fair with a standard equal to, if not surpassing, the best of the metropolitan venues.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The 43rd annual Irish Antique Dealers' Association Fair (IADA) opens its doors from 25 to 28 September, offering an excellent opportunity to snap up the best--and increasingly rare--Irish antiques (see pages 91-92).
The British Antique Dealers' Association insisted its 370 members only sell legal ivory.
Or try the British Antique Dealers' Association, at www.
Nelson--the National Hero', the loan exhibition at last month's British Antique Dealers' Association Fair in London, was a tempting preview of what will be on offer in the National Maritime Museum's exhibition 'Nelson & Napoleon', opening on 7 July.