The antinuclear antibody (ANA) test showed a homogenous pattern, and three were positive in the nucleolar pattern.
What does ANA stand for?
ANA stands for Antinuclear Antibody
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANA
We have 264 other meanings of ANA in our Acronym Attic
- Anguilla National Alliance
- Anne Noonan and Associates (Gatineau, QB, Canada)
- Annual National Assessment (South Africa)
- Annual Needs Assessment
- Another New Acronym
- Anticardiolipin Antibody
- Antinuclear Antibodies Test
- Appraisers National Association
- Appropriated but Not Authorized (Army Budget)
- Archives Network of Alberta (database)
- Arizona Newspapers Association
- Army and Navy Academy
- Article Number Association
- Asociacion Nacional Automovilistica (Spanish: National Automobile Association; Mexico)
- Asociacion Nuestros Ahijados (Antigua, Guatemala, Central America)
- Association des Naturalistes de l'Ariège (French: Ariege Association of Naturalists; Ariege, France)
- Association of National Advertisers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antinuclear antibody with distinct specificity for polymyositis.
In most populations, up to 75 per cent of individuals with positive antinuclear antibody (ANA) tests do not have identifiable rheumatic disease (1).
Guidelines for clinical use of the antinuclear antibody test and tests for specific autoantibodies to nuclear antigens.
Test results for HIV and antinuclear antibody were negative.
Immunology profile findings included positive antinuclear antibody (ANA) and double-stranded DNA antibody.