gt; Tokyo, Dec 3, 2012 - (JCN) - The Japan Fair Trade Commission (JFTC) recently issued Cease and Desist Orders and Surcharge Payment Orders to certain automotive suppliers that violated the Antimonopoly Act in connection with sales of automotive starters, alternators, radiators (and electric fans) and windshield wiper systems.
What does AMA stand for?
AMA stands for Antimonopoly Act (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMA
We have 503 other meanings of AMA in our Acronym Attic
- American Muslim Alliance
- American Muslim Association
- Amigos de los Animales (Spanish: Friends of Animals; various locations)
- Amis de la Musique et des Arts (French: Friends of Music and Arts)
- Analysis of Materiel Approaches
- Angular Measurement Accuracy
- Aniban Ng Mga Manggagawa Sa Agrikultura (Filipino: Alliance of Workers in Agriculture)
- Anime Mid-Atlantic (Japanese animation convention; Virginia)
- Année Mondiale de l'Astronomie (French: International Year of Astronomy)
- Anti-Mitochondrial Antibody (medical)
- Apparel Manufacturers Association (Arlington, VA)
- Appleton Museum of Art
- Application Management Agent
- Application Migration Assistant (Oracle)
- Argentia Management Authority, Inc
- Arizona Multihousing Association (Phoenix, Arizona rental housing industry trade association)
- Arm Muscle Area (Nutrition, Dietetics and Anthropometry)
- Arts in a Multicultural Australia
- Arts Marketing Association (UK)
- Asian Motorcycle Adventures
Samples in periodicals archive:
The defendants, including Muneo Takagi, 59, a former executive director in charge of forest projects at the agency, or J-Green, are accused of having colluded in deciding the winners and bid prices prior to public bidding for forest road construction consultancy work in violation of the Antimonopoly Act, according to the prosecutors.
This agreement is subject to the approval by Japan Fair Trade Commission in view of the antimonopoly act.
We will ascertain the facts and consider them in reference to the Antimonopoly Act,'' exchanging information with the transport ministry, Yamada said.