Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Bacterial Epidemiology and Antimicrobial Resistance Research Unit, Richard B.
What does ARRU stand for?
ARRU stands for Antimicrobial Resistance Research Unit (US Department of Agriculture; Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ARRU in our Acronym Attic
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- American Revolution Round Table
- Assabet River Rail Trail (Massachusetts)
- Audio Reinforcement Reminder Tones
- Auxiliary Rapid Response Team
- Advanced Regional Response Training Center (Alabama)
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Training Center
- Alligator Rivers Region Technical Committee (est. 1993; Australia)
- Army Reserve Readiness Training Center
- Australian Remote and Rural Training Systems
- African Renaissance Road Upgrading Programme (South Africa)
- Alaska Region Research Vessel (US NSF)
- Armored Repair and Recovery Vehicle
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Wing (US Air Force)
- Air Rescue and Recovery Wing
- Australian Rural and Remote Workforce Agencies Group
- Australian Rural and Remote Workforce Agencies Group (now known as Rural Health Workforce Australia)
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Wing
- Association of Radiologists and Radiotherapists of Zimbabwe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, by gathering data in an ongoing, consistent fashion, CAHFSE is building on the strength of both programs," says Paula Fedorka-Cray, research leader of the ARS Bacterial Epidemiology and Antimicrobial Resistance Research Unit in Athens, Georgia.