Coefficients estimated from mixed-model ANOVA were back-transformed by taking their antilogarithm so that the data could become interpretable as percentage differences in geometric mean values of untransformed outcomes.
What does ANTILOG stand for?
ANTILOG stands for Antilogarithm
This definition appears very frequently
- Antibodies to Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (enzyme)
- American Neighborhoods Taking the Initiative Guarding Against Neighborhood Gangs (Act)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B Core Antigen (blood testing)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B e Antigen (blood testing)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (blood testing)
- Anti-Schistosoma Mansoni (antibody)
- Associazione Nazionale Tecnici Industria Abbigliamento (Italian: National Association of the Technical Clothing Industry; Milan, Italy)
- Alpha Numeric Television Interface Controller
- Anti Conformity
- Anti-Faschistische Aktion (German anti-fascist organization)
- Acquisition Numerique et Television d'Images Organisees en Pages d'Ecriture (French: Digital Acquisition and Broadcasting of Images Organised As Pages of Writing.
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocator Isoform Transcription Pattern
- Access Network Trade Japan America (translating company)
- Advanced Networking Technology Lab
- Affordable, Near-Term Low Emissions (EU initiative to develop low-emissions aircraft powerplant)
- Associazione Nazionale Titolari Laboratori Odontotecnici (Italian: National Association of Proprietors of Dental Laboratories; Atripalda, Italy)
- Another Tool for Language Recognition
- America`s Next Top Model (TV show)
- Access Network TCP Monitoring Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
For each industry, we calculate the antilogarithm of the standard error values as the structural uncertainty measure.
26) The chained Tornqvist index is a chain of antilogarithms of growth rates.
The distributions shown in Figs 1 and 2 are also mutually 'consistent' to the extent that the antilogarithm of the difference between the logarithmic means between Figs 1 and 2 (antilog(0.
[mu] is a transformation such as antilogarithm or square and [lambda] is typically 0, 1, 2 or some intermediate value.
The antilogarithm of this predicted price is the price of one unit of 100% pure cocaine.
These hazard scores have been formulated in such a way that the antilogarithm of the negative of the hazard score of a particular building will give the probability against a major structural damage.
The mean daily larval production rate during the cruise was estimated as the bias-corrected antilogarithm of the y-intercept of the ordinary least-squares linear regression of [log.