AT THE ANNUAL AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR BONE AND MINERAL RESEARCH MEETING MINNEAPOLIS--The risk of hip fracture among elderly patients spikes shortly after starting antihypertensive medications, judging from the findings of a large self-controlled, case series analysis.
What does AHT stand for?
AHT stands for Antihypertensive (pharmaceuticals)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHT
We have 76 other meanings of AHT in our Acronym Attic
- African Human Trypanosomiasis
- After Hours Trading
- Alternating Hypertropia (ophthalmology)
- American Hairless Terrier (dog breed)
- Anchor Handling Tug (offshore rig support vessel)
- Animal Health Technician
- Animal Health Technologist
- Animal Health Trust (Suffolk, England)
- Anonymous HIV Testing
- Anti-Human Trafficking
- Apple Hardware Test (software)
- Applied Heat Transfer (New York)
- Aquí Hay Tomate (Spanish TV program)
- Arabian Horse Trust
- Army Headquarters Transformation (US Army)
- Arterial Hypertension
- Asociación de Hoteles de Turismo de la República Argentina (Spanish)
- Aurélie Habasque-Tobie (French artist)
- Average Handle Time
- Average Handling Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
MINNEAPOLIS--The risk of hip fracture among elderly patients spikes shortly after starting antihypertensive medications, judging from the findings of a large self-controlled, case series analysis.
The finding suggested that it is the underlying hypertension, rather than the use of antihypertensive drugs in early pregnancy that increases the risk of birth defects.
We investigated, for the first time, antihypertensive effects of astaxanthin (ASX-O) in spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR).
Increasingly combined antihypertensive agents are being used in practice to enhance control and improve compliance.
All patients suffered from edema of their ankles and feet as a result of antihypertensive medications and were taking medications at the same dosage for at least four months.
Pending approval, the combination will be indicated for the treatment of hypertension and may be used either alone or in combination with other antihypertensive agents.