Traditional blood bank preparations of Cryo contain high concentrations of antihemophilic factor (plasma coagulation factor VIII) and fibrinogen, but require several days, numerous pieces of laboratory equipment, and considerable staff handling to prepare .
What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for Antihemophilic Factor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Amélioration de l'Habitat Français (French: French Housing Improvement)
- American Health Foundation
- American Hi-Fi
- American Himalayan Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- American Hobby Federation
- American Homeowners Foundation
- American Honda Foundation (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
- Angus Heritage Foundation
- Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride (chemistry)
- Anterior Hyaloid Face (ophthalmology)
- Approximate Hartree-Fock Method
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Außeruniversitärer Historischer Forschungseinrichtungen in der BRD eV (German: working group of non-university historical research establishments in the FRG)
- Arbeitskreis für Hausforschung (German)
- Argentine Hemorrhagic Fever
- Army Historical Foundation, Inc.
- Arnwine's Home Furnishings
- Association for Historical Fencing
- Association Hémochromatose France
- Association Hippique de Fluquieres (French equine association)
- Association Huntington France (Huntington's disease research group)