What does ALCAT stand for?
ALCAT stands for Antigen Leukocyte Cellular Antibody Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Access Link Control Application Protocol (UMTS Signaling Layer, Q.2630.1)
- Alabama Citizen Action Program
- Alfa Laval Clarifier and Purifier (course)
- Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Artery
- Advanced Low Cost Aircraft Structures (project)
- Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society (Melbourne)
- Aluminio del Caroni, S.A.
- Alliance for Lung Cancer Advocacy, Support, and Education
- Automated Life-Cycle Approach to Software Testing
- Société Alsacienne de Constructions Atomiques, de Télécomunications et d'Electronique
- Alberta Liquor Control Board
- All Lutheran Church of Brussels
- Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank
- American Legion Community Band (Warren County, VA)
- Association of Latvian Commercial Banks
- American Leopard Cur Breeders Association (California)
- Abundant Life Christian Church
- Aids Legal Council of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Air Launch Control Center (US Army)