There are three methods available: the ACT, protamine titration and antifactor Xa activity.
What does AXA stand for?
AXA stands for Antifactor Xa Activity (anesthesiology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AXA
We have 5 other meanings of AXA in our Acronym Attic
- X-Axis Acceleration
- American Axle & Manufacturing Company
- Amateur X.25 Protocol (used by Hams)
- Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- ApplicationXtender 5
- Alpha Chi Alpha
- Anguilla, Anguilla (Airport Code)
- Animal Crossing Ahead (online forum community/guide to the game Animal Crossing)
- Auxiliary Artery
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (also seen as JAXA)
- Airman Apprentice, Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Australian X-ray Analytical Association
- Advanced Extensible Markup Language Application Development
- Advanced X-Ray Astrophysics Facility
- Advanced X-ray Astrophysics Facility - Retrieval
- Asynchronous XHTML and HTTP (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language and Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
- Airman, Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- AxcessBoarding (est. 2005; sports simulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LMWHs have lower antifactor IIa activity than antifactor Xa activity (Zakarija & Bennett, 2005).