The AT mines are bidirectional, magnetically fused and, therefore, antidisturbance.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for Antidisturbance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- Andorra (top-level domain)
- Andrew Dick (manuscript surcharge mark, British East Africa)
- Animal Development (genetics)
- Anno Domini (Latin: In the Year of Our Lord; referring to the Gregorian calendar system)
- Annuity Due
- Ante Diem
Samples in periodicals archive:
A warning note: Volcano-launched antitank mines do not have antihandling devices, but they DO have antidisturbance integrated into them.