Bouchoux points out that the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act of 1999 makes this illegal.
What does ACCPA stand for?
ACCPA stands for Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act of 1999
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACCPA
- Association des Collectionneurs de Carnets de Timbres et de Publicitimbres (French stamp collecting club)
- Association of Caribbean Commissioners of Police
- Association of Chinese Canadian Professionals (Canada)
- Association of Corporate Contributions Professionals (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
- Atlantic Climate Change Program
- Australian Centre for Cleaner Production
- Auto-Created Client Printer
- Automatic Credit Card Payment
- American College of Chest Physicians/Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Alberta Community Crime Prevention Association (Canada)
- Accounts Package
- Account Pseudonym Address (full electronic address for the Account Pseudonym (Jordan)
- Accreditation Council for Canadian Physiotherapy Academic Programs (London, Ontario)
- Accrediting Commission for Community and Precollegiate Arts Schools
- Air Combat Command Policy Directive
- Active Component Common Personnel Data System (US DoD)
- Advisory Committee on Consumer Products and the Environment (UK)
- American Center for Continuing Professional Education (est. 1991)
- Associazione Corridori Ciclisti Professionisti Italiani (Italian: Italian Professional Racing Cyclists Association; Italy)
- Analytic Center Cutting-Plane Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conclusion The Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act of 1999 provides a range of factors which courts may consider to determine which party is entitled to an Internet domain name claimed by a trademark holder on the one hand and a prior registrant of the same or similar Internet domain name on the other.