For one, they postulated that the "balance between procoagulant and anticoagulant factors in cirrhotics shifts to favor the latter with increasing age.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Anticoagulant Factor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Analysis, Correlation, and Fusion (Air Space Ops Ctr)
- Anarchist Communist Federation
- Angular Correlation Function
- Animal Care Foundation (various locations)
- Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Antecubital Fossa (elbow anatomy)
- Antenna Calibration Facility (Air Force Space Command)
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Anti-coalition Forces
- Anti-Corrosion Formula (aviation product)
- Apalachicola–Chattahoochee–Flint River Basin Compact
- Appeal of Conscience Foundation (New York, NY)
- Apple Communications Framework
- Application Compatibility Factory (Microsoft)
- Application Configuration File
- Arcata Community Forest (municipal trail; Arcata, CA)
- Area Confinement Facility
- Area Control Facility
- Army Cadet Force (UK military)
- Army Club Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, the clotting time of the plasma from anticoagulated patients, recorded in a PT assay, results from two opposing reactions: the reduction in the activity of the procoagulant factors (VII, X, II, and IX) balanced by the reduction of the anticoagulant factors (proteins C and 5).