What does ANTI-HBe stand for?
ANTI-HBe stands for Antibody to Hepatitis B e Antigen (blood testing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ammonium Nitrogen Tri-Iodide (explosive substance)
- Antietam National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
- Associazione Nazionale Teleradio Indipendenti (Italian: National Association of Independent Teleradio)
- Against (Prefix)
- Antibodies against Cyclic Citrullinated Proteins
- ANDF (Architecture Neutral Distribution Format) Technology for Reliable Safety Critical Hard Real-Time Systems (ESPRIT Project 20899)
- Antibodies to Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (enzyme)
- American Neighborhoods Taking the Initiative Guarding Against Neighborhood Gangs (Act)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B Core Antigen (blood testing)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (blood testing)
- Anti-Schistosoma Mansoni (antibody)
- Associazione Nazionale Tecnici Industria Abbigliamento (Italian: National Association of the Technical Clothing Industry; Milan, Italy)
- Alpha Numeric Television Interface Controller
- Anti Conformity
- Anti-Faschistische Aktion (German anti-fascist organization)
- Acquisition Numerique et Television d'Images Organisees en Pages d'Ecriture (French: Digital Acquisition and Broadcasting of Images Organised As Pages of Writing.
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocator Isoform Transcription Pattern