Leading a group of 50 fighters in the district, he allegedly provided grenades, detonators and weapons to anti-coalition forces in the area.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Anti-coalition Forces
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- American Culinary Federation
- Amorphous Carbon Fluoride
- Analysis, Correlation, and Fusion (Air Space Ops Ctr)
- Anarchist Communist Federation
- Angular Correlation Function
- Animal Care Foundation (various locations)
- Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Antecubital Fossa (elbow anatomy)
- Antenna Calibration Facility (Air Force Space Command)
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Anti-Corrosion Formula (aviation product)
- Anticoagulant Factor
- Apalachicola–Chattahoochee–Flint River Basin Compact
- Appeal of Conscience Foundation (New York, NY)
- Apple Communications Framework
- Application Compatibility Factory (Microsoft)
- Application Configuration File
- Arcata Community Forest (municipal trail; Arcata, CA)
- Area Confinement Facility
- Area Control Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Shah Wall Kot district is considered to be one of the last Taliban strongholds in Kandahar Province, but that may soon end, as the district residents' patience with anti-coalition forces grows thin, Ges said.
firepower and Northern Alliance troops, the anti-coalition forces have returned to the style of warfare that succeeded against the Soviets.
He was part of a six-man team that came to the aid of an American convoy ambushed by anti-coalition forces in Afghan capital Kabul last October.
Brennan Byrne, a Marine commander in Fallujah, offered a similar prospect to that city's inhabitants: "What is coming is the destruction of anti-coalition forces in Fallujah.
What is coming is the destruction of anti-coalition forces in Fallujah - they have two choices: Submit or die.