RSA supplies real-time online threat information identified by the RSA FraudAction Anti-Phishing and Anti-Trojan Service to DefensePro real-time IPS and DoS protection solution.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Anti-Trojan (computer security)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Tour
- Annual Training
- Answering Tone
- Antarctic Treaty
- Antenna Trainer
- Anterior Tibialis (dorsiflexor)
- Antiguo Testamento (Spanish: from the bible)
- Antithromin Activity
- Appalachian Trail
- Applanation Tension (pressure in the eye)
- Applanation Tonometer (ophthalmology)
- Applanation Tonometry (ophthalmology)
- AppleTalk (Apple local area network technology)
- Applicant Tracking (human resources)
- Application Tape
Samples in periodicals archive:
By applying advanced cloud computing anti-virus technology, the compact Kingsoft Defender, the first free anti-Trojans and rectify software launched bythe Company, can quickly detect and remove more than 100 million known Trojans and fully rectify security vulnerabilities.
You can post questions and answers to discussions about which anti-virus software is most effective, which firewalls keep you safe, and which anti-Trojan software is able to effectively keep hackers from stealing your private information.
Additional Checkmark Certifications for eSafe include Premium URL Filtering, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Spyware Gateway and Anti-Virus Gateway.