Anti-sperm antibody testing is indicated when agglutination or a low motility (may indicate sperm immobilizing antibodies) are noted on semen analysis.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Anti-Sperm Antibody
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Anderson Student Association (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Angle Side Angle (geometry)
- Annual Service Agreement (various organizations)
- Annular Slot Antenna
- Another Silly Acronym
- Another Stupid Acronym
- Antarctic Support Associates (NSF USAP Support Contractor)
- Antenna Selector Assembly
- Anti-Spam Agent (software)
- Anti-Spam Alliance
- Anti-Static Additive
- Aperture Switching Assembly
- Appalachia Studies Association (est. 1977)
- Application Server Administrator (various organizations)
- Application Systems Architecture
- Applied Science and Analysis, Inc.
- Applied Science Associates, Inc.
- Apsylis Services Automation (French software company)
- Arab Student Association
- Arbeits- und Studienaufenthalte (German educational program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In one study, 64% of 66 couples without significant sperm surface anti-sperm antibody had adequate sperm motility in cervical mucus, compared with only 26% of 122 couples where sperm-associated anti-sperm antibodies were detected.