It provides heightened anti-spam defense through an enhanced Anti-Spam Agent that employs unique e-mail protection, including a combination of digital fingerprints, heuristics, neural networks and LexiRules.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Anti-Spam Agent (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Anaerobe Society of the Americas, Inc.
- Analyst Support Architecture
- Anderson Student Association (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Angle Side Angle (geometry)
- Annual Service Agreement (various organizations)
- Annular Slot Antenna
- Another Silly Acronym
- Another Stupid Acronym
- Antarctic Support Associates (NSF USAP Support Contractor)
- Antenna Selector Assembly
- Anti-Spam Alliance
- Anti-Sperm Antibody
- Anti-Static Additive
- Aperture Switching Assembly
- Appalachia Studies Association (est. 1977)
- Application Server Administrator (various organizations)
- Application Systems Architecture
- Applied Science and Analysis, Inc.
- Applied Science Associates, Inc.
- Apsylis Services Automation (French software company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SurfControl's unique Anti-Spam Agent uses digital signature recognition technology and compares e-mails with a constantly updated database of known spam.