Kaye Kessing, Anti-rabbit Research Foundation of Australia, available from the Save the Bilby Fund Includes the following titles: Easter Bilby, Easter Bilby's Secret, Bilby Moon and Melly and the Bilby.
What does ARRFA stand for?
ARRFA stands for Anti-Rabbit Research Foundation of Australia (pest management)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Automatic Radar Reconnaissance Exploitation System
- AIDS Risk Reduction Education and Skills Training
- Antimicrobial Resistance Rate Epidemiology Study Team (microbiology)
- Aerosol Recirculation and Rainfall Experiment (South Africa)
- ACE Rapid Reaction Force
- Acid Rain Retirement Fund (Maine; est. 1995; environmental education)
- Advocates for Religious Rights and Freedoms
- African Research & Resource Forum (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Agriculture River Recovery Fund (Hurricane Katrina relief)
- Association of Rhodesian Ridgeback Fanciers (dog club)
- Agricultural and Rural Restructuring Group
- Amateur Radio Relay Group (Oregon)
- Amateur Radio Repeater Group (various locations)
- Animal Rights and Rescue Group (Lismore, New South Wales, Australia)
- Arch Rival Roller Girls (Saint Louis, MO)
- Atlantic Region Reefers Group
- AWCF (Army Working Capital Fund) Requirements Review Group
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Group
- Albironi Reconstruction & Rehabilitation Institute
- Animal Reproduction Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Easter Bunny Beware The Anti-Rabbit Research Foundation of Australia wants everyone to say good riddance to the Easter Bunny and hello to the Easter Bilby.