In reaction to the forced installation of meters, citizens formed the Coalition Against Water Privatisation and, with support from the Anti-Privatisation Forum, began organising communities to resist meters and "re-appropriate" public water through the removal or destruction of meters.
What does APF stand for?
APF stands for Anti-Privatisation Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APF
We have 203 other meanings of APF in our Acronym Attic
- American Psychiatric Foundation (Arlington,VA)
- American Psychoanalytic Foundation
- Americans for Prosperity Foundation (Arlington, VA)
- Analyst Private File
- Anglican Pacifist Fellowship (est. 1937)
- Animal Protective Foundation (New York)
- Animal Protein Factor
- Annotated Pratchett File (Terry Pratchett fansite)
- Another Pretty Face (band)
- Antarctic Polar Front
- Apple Preferred Format (graphics file format/extension)
- Appleford Railway Station (UK)
- Application File(s)
- Application Processor Frame
- Appropriated Fund(s)
- Armed Police Force (various locations)
- Art Production Fund (New York, NY)
- Asia Partnership Fund (est. 1981)
- Asia-Pacific Foundation (UK)
- Asian Packaging Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the many organizations are Electricity and Water Crisis Committees, Concerned Residents Committees, and the nationally organized Anti-Privatisation Forum and Anti-Eviction Campaign.
Trevor Ngwane is the organiser of the South African Anti-Privatisation Forum.