Byline: TOM BODDEN Welsh Affairs Correspondent THREE of North Wales most deprived areas are among the first to share in a new PS19m anti-poverty initiative.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Anti-Poverty Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Ankle Pressure Index
- Année Polaire Internationale (French: International Polar Year; research project)
- Announcement of Public Interest
- Annual Physical Inventory
- Annual Plan for Instruction
- Annual Premium Income
- Annual Price Increase
- Anonima Petroli Italiana SpA (Rome, Italy)
- Ansal Properties Infrastructure (India)
- Antecedent Precipitation Index
- Apple Learning Interchange
- Appleton Papers, Inc. (Appleton, WI)
- Application Interface (Department of State)
- Application Platform Interface (software)
- Application Process Instruction
- Application Process Integration
- Application Program Interface
- Application Programmer Interface (less common)
- Application Programmers Initiative
- Application Programming Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk QUESTIONS have been raised about the Welsh Government's decision to provide PS650,000 in "exit strategy funding" to 12 projects whose involvement in the Communities First anti-poverty initiative is being curtailed.
Later he will outline his vision for improving lives around the world at the launch of an anti-poverty initiative at the London School of Economics.
Adventure Ashram focuses on anti-poverty initiatives along the route of the trip.
Farzana Raja, on the occasion, briefed the delegation about the BISP and its various Anti-poverty initiatives.
Five years following its launch, we can only rejoice in the well establishment of the INDH's philosophy and the involvement of different players," Mezouar underlined, noting that the large-scale anti-poverty initiative achieved tangible results on the ground.
Deborah Penta, chairman of the board of directors at the council, called the late senator the organization's "superhero," and said his support of anti-poverty initiatives over the years, including the Economic Opportunity Act, which helped create organizations like the council, made him a worthy namesake for the scholarship.