Another IFA conducted in the reference laboratory in France confirmed a serologic status compatible with chronic Q fever for worker T3 and detected anti-phase I and II IgA in this worker.
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Anti-Phase (domain) Boundary (also seen as APDB)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- American Policy Board
- Amyloid Beta A4 Precursor Protein-Binding
- Analytical Processing Benchmark
- Anderson Pipe Band (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Ansible Playbook Bundle (app)
- Antenna Pointing Buffer
- Anti Pass Back (parking management)
- Anti Personnel Blast
- Anti Pirate Bureau (Swedish Antipiratbyrån)
- Anti-Phase Boundary (crystal chemistry)
- Apoptygma Berzerk (band)
- Approved Program Baseline
- Army Packaging Board
- Asia Pacific Board (IEEE)
- Asia-Pacific Broadcasting
- Associacao Portuguesa de Biologos (Portuguese: Portuguese Association of Biology)
- Associated Press Broadcasters
- Association Parole-Bégaiement
- Association Pharmaceutique Belge (Belgian Pharmacists Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In-phase paths in downstream, eventually compose with each other in order to create single path, while anti-phase paths remain separate and different in downstream.
Anti-phase is turning the current signal o 180[degrees].
Chronic Q fever can be diagnosed by detection of high anti-phase I IgG antibody titers by IFA, complement fixation, or enzyme immunoassay (19).