ANTI-PERSONNEL OBSTACLE BREACHING SYSTEM (APOBS) An anti-personnel obstacle breaching system (APOBS) is another invention created by the Armaments Engineering and Technology Center.
What does APOBS stand for?
APOBS stands for Anti-Personnel Obstacle Breaching System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Apolipoprotein A
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- Atherton Police Officers Association (Atherton, CA)
- Apolipoprotein A-II
- Apo Alumni Council of Middle East
- Americans for the Preservation of Bail
- Apolipoprotein B
- Architects and Planners of Boulder (Colorado)
- Associated Pipe Organ Builders of America
- Automaticka Pohadkova Babicka (Check comics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A lightweight anti-personnel obstacle breaching system is able to clear a 2-foot wide path through 150 feet of treacherous minefield in 2 minutes flat.
The Ensign-Bickford Anti-Personnel Obstacle Breaching System (Apobs) has passed its production First Article Testing, a certification required by the US Government.