The degradation process is slowed in the presence of antioxidants, and so the rate of degradation is an indicator of the anti-oxidant capacity of the product.
What does AO stand for?
AO stands for Anti-Oxidant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AO
We have 60 other meanings of AO in our Acronym Attic
- Anarchy Online (internet game)
- Anarchy-Online (PC MMORPG)
- And Others
- Anglicans Online
- Annotated Outline
- Announcement of Opportunity
- Annoying Orange (Youtube channel)
- Anodal Opening
- Answers Only (educational testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers have discovered that been contains an anti-oxidant more potent that those found in red wine, soy or green tea.