What does LNA-1 stand for?
LNA-1 stands for Anti-Latent Nuclear Antigen-1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Leading National Advertisers, Inc.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Linolenic Acid
- Lion Nathan Australia (foods)
- Local National Actions
- Local Network Attachment
- Locked Nucleic Acid (Link Technologies Ltd.)
- Logistics Net Assessment
- Lost Note Affidavit
- Low-Noise Amplifier
- Leading National Advertisers-Publishers Information Bureau
- Latent Nuclear Antigen-1
- Large Neutral Amino Acids
- Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority (Allentown, PA)
- Large-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation (Coconut Grove, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Lemp Neighborhood Arts Center (St. Louis, MO)
- Leyden-Norwood Athletic Conference (Illinois)
- Limited National Agency Check
- Limited North American Championships (Alaska Dog Mushers Association; Fairbanks, AK)