WORLDWIDE COMPUTER PRODUCTS NEWS-April 18, 2013-ITT Exelis awarded contract by Raytheon to provide anti-jam GPS antennas(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does A-J stand for?
A-J stands for Anti-Jam
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 27 other meanings of A-J in our Acronym Attic
- Assisted Global Positioning System (used in mobile communications as a positioning system)
- Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness
- Alert Hour
- Atwood-Hammond Public Library District (Illinois)
- General Audiences (Catholic movie rating)
- Aperture Integral Equation
- Adults and Adolescents (Catholic movie rating)
- Adults (Catholic movie rating)
- Army Infantry Board (Fort Benning, Georgia)
- Adults, with Reservations (Catholic movie rating)
- Advanced Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar (US Army)
- Digital/FM Satellite Links Between NATO SATCOM Ground Terminals
- Alternating Maximization (algorithm)
- Adaptive Media Access Control
- Animal Module for Autonomous Space Support
- Asynchronous Maximum Feasible Value Assignment
- Adaptive Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Accumulation Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Advances in Model Based Testing (Workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS ITT Exelis (NYSE: XLS) has received a contract from Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) to supply anti-jam GPS antennas to the KC-46 refueling tanker program.
The unit provides precise timing to synchronise tactical radios and crypto equipment, a graphical user interface and incorporates anti-jam improvements (over the PLGR) for enhanced protection; this through the inclusion of the next-generation Saasm security device.
It was also the cheers and applause from the many military customers, engineers, and aerospace professionals who designed, planned, constructed and worked for years to see the first worldwide, secure, anti-jam communications service for tactical users.
As part of the SAASM upgrade effort, a number of pre-planned product improvements will also be incorporated into the TA-12 such as increased anti-jam performance, a faster low-power microprocessor as well as improved integrity performance in accordance with RTCA/DO-229B.
The user has complete control over rate and flow, and a pump agitator provides an anti-jam supply for all types of compounds.