At the meeting, members of the FDA's anti-infective drugs advisory committee agreed that the two phase III studies comparing the drug to vancomycin in more than 1,000 patients were rigorous and well done and that rates of leukopenia, neutropenia, and gastrointestinal bleeding in patients treated with the antibiotic should be followed after approval.
What does AIDAC stand for?
AIDAC stands for Anti-Infective Drugs Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AIDAC in our Acronym Attic
- Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
- Attract, Interest, Desire, Action
- Australian Indigenous Doctors Association
- Automazione Integrata Dogane Accise (Italy)
- Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action
- Apparent Ileal Digestibility of Amino Acids
- Associazione Italiana Di Aeronautica e Astronautica (Italian Aeronautics and Astronomy Association)
- Associazione Italiana Difesa Animali Ambiente (Italian animal assistance group)
- Advanced Information Delivery and Access Solutions (Allied Digital Infonet Berhad last-mile wireless broadband delivery)
- Australian International Development Assistance Bureau
- Associazione Italiana delle Aziende Familiari (Italian: Italian Association of Family Business)
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Design and Manufacturing
- All India Drug Action Network (India)
- Automated Inspection Diagnostic and Prognostic System
- Agency for International Development Acquisition Regulations
- Attention, Interest, Desire, Action, Satisfaction
- African Internet Development Action Team
- Army Inflight Data Transmission System
- Accountancy Investigation and Discipline Board (UK; now Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board)
- Aeroport International Blaise Diagne (Senegal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presented at the FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research Anti-Infective Drugs Advisory Committee, April 26, 2001.
The orphan drug was seen as an urgently needed agent to treat the respiratory and pulmonary symptoms of CF, which led the FDA's Anti-Infective Drugs Advisory Committee to overwhelmingly support approval of Cayston (aztre-onam for inhalation solution).