Not recommended for small anti-friction bearings operating over 5,000 RPMs.
What does AFB stand for?
AFB stands for Anti-Friction Bearing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AFB
We have 133 other meanings of AFB in our Acronym Attic
- Aluminum Four Barrel (auto carburetor)
- American Farm Bureau, Inc.
- American Federal Bank (Fargo, ND)
- American Foulbrood (a honeybee disease)
- American Foundation for the Blind
- American Four Barrel (carburetor)
- Amiga Format Bulletin (mailing list)
- Amt für Bodenmanagement (German: Office of Land Management)
- Anaerobic Fluidized Bed
- Anderson Ferry Boat (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Aortofemoral Bypass (medical procedure)
- Application for Benefits
- Apply for Benefits (various locations)
- Arbeitsstelle Friedensforschung Bonn (German: Peace Research Information Unit Bonn)
- Arc Fault Breaker (electrical)
- Armed for Battle (band)
- Armed Forces Band (various locations)
- Assault Float Bridge
- Association des Familles de Besançon (French: Association of Families of Besançon; Besançon, France)
- Association Féline Belge (French: Belgian Cat Association; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although generally not substitutable, these two principal anti-friction bearing designs are both used in a broad array of industrial original equipment and aftermarket applications.
The loaded weight of each of the huge cranes - 4,000 tonnes - is taken on 64 special anti-friction bearing mounted wheels.
This material is sheared into small pieces between the return thread and the anti-friction bearing and falls into a collecting container.
bad anti-friction bearings - Worn or bad bail-and-roller or tapered bearings are detected by vibration at a high frequency.