8) Last year several studies reported important data regarding the potential value of therapeutic drug and anti-drug antibody monitoring as a predictor of response to TNFi.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Anti-Drug Antibody
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Analysis & Design of Algorithms
- Ancillary Data Access
- Angus Dortmans Associates, Inc (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Annual Diocesan Appeal
- Anomalous Diffraction Approximation
- Another Darn Acronym
- Anti-Deficiency Act
- Anti-Deficiency Act (US DoD Regulation 7000)
- Anti-Discrimination Association (Ulster)
- Anti-Docking Alliance (UK)
- Antique Dealers' Association (various locations)
- Anxiety Disorders Alliance
- Apple Design Award (computing)
- Application Development Advisor (magazine; UK)
- Application Domain Authority
- Applied Decision Analysis
- Aqua Design Amano (Niigata, Japan aquarium)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dermatologische Angiologie
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Aufbereitungs-Ingenieure (German: Treatment of German Engineers)
- Area Defense Administrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
They cover risk-based strategies, regulatory requirements, principal technologies employed for quantifying anti-drug antibodies, assay standardization and validation, statistical considerations, adapting anti-drug antibody assays to challenging conditions, and novel technologies for quantifying neutralizing antibodies.
In this assay, anti-drug antibody competes for drug immobilized on the protein chip and drug present in the sample.