In some patients, a persistent anti-diarrheal effect was seen for 20 weeks.
What does A-D stand for?
A-D stands for Anti-Diarrheal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of A-D
We have 84 other meanings of A-D in our Acronym Attic
- A Cell Adhesion Specific Molecule
- Adherens Junction-Specific Cell Adhesion Molecule (biology)
- Advanced Common Data Link (US DoD)
- Airport Collaborative Decision Making
- Asynchronous Code Division Multiple Access
- Algebraic-Code Excited Linear Prediction
- Advocates for Communities Learning Aquatic Safety Skills
- Type A Contact Support Equipment Group
- Analog to Digital
- Anderson-Darling (statistical test)
- Assault Day
- Aggressive Directional/Channel Assignment
- Austin Dental Equipment Company (Newberg, OR)
- Automatic Depth of Field (digital SLR cameras)
- Army Defense Medical Information System
- Augmented - Delhi Strong Motion Accelerograph
- Absorbing Discrete-Time Markov Chain
- Augmented Equivalent Circuit Model (microwave devices)
Samples in periodicals archive:
coli, thus it is better to avoid anti-diarrheal medicines and not prevent bowel movements or vomiting.
CVME) (Family; Capparidaceae) for its anti-diarrheal potential against some of the experimental models of diarrhea in rats.