In some patients, a persistent anti-diarrheal effect was seen for 20 weeks.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for Anti-Diarrheal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- Anchorage-Dependent (cells)
- Ancillary Device
- Anderson-Darling Statistical Test
- Andorra (top-level domain)
- Andrew Dick (manuscript surcharge mark, British East Africa)
- Animal Development (genetics)
- Anno Domini (Latin: In the Year of Our Lord; referring to the Gregorian calendar system)
- Annuity Due
- Ante Diem
Samples in periodicals archive:
coli, thus it is better to avoid anti-diarrheal medicines and not prevent bowel movements or vomiting.
CVME) (Family; Capparidaceae) for its anti-diarrheal potential against some of the experimental models of diarrhea in rats.