The UAE is set to have its first anti-corruption law to become more transparent and end financial malpractices and other offences related to corruption.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Anti-Corruption Law (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Amherst College Library (Amherst, MA)
- Analog Configuration Line
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Annuaire des Collectivités Locales (French: Directory of Local Government)
- Antenna Center Line
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (connective tissue of the knee; common injury)
- Anthroponotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Anti Communist League
- Anti-Cardiolipin (Antibody)
- Anti-Collision Lighting
- Apache Common Logging
- Application Compatibility List
- Application Control Language
- Applicative Common Lisp
- Applied Chemistry Lab
- Applied Color Label
- Applied Computational Linguistics
- Arbortext Command Language (filename extension)
- Archives Centrales et Laboratoires (French: Central Archives and Laboratories; Royal Institute of Cultural Heritage; Belgium)
- Area Control List (exports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rome, Dhu-AlHijjah 15, 1433, Oct 31, 2012, SPA -- Italy's parliament on Wednesday gave its final nod to an anti-corruption law that the government of Prime Minister Mario Monti says was necessary to attract much-needed foreign investment in the country, dpa reported.
15 to force India's government to pass an anti-corruption law that his supporters wrote.
They backed his calls for tougher anti-corruption laws and wore signs saying "please arrest me".
Mohammad Al-Afasi asserted here on Wednesday seriousness of the government to pass anti-corruption law and work on its application.