The UAE is set to have its first anti-corruption law to become more transparent and end financial malpractices and other offences related to corruption.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Anti-Corruption Law (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Amherst College Library (Amherst, MA)
- Analog Configuration Line
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Annuaire des Collectivités Locales (French: Directory of Local Government)
- Antenna Center Line
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (connective tissue of the knee; common injury)
- Anthroponotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Anti Communist League
- Anti-Cardiolipin (Antibody)
- Anti-Collision Lighting
- Apache Common Logging
- Application Compatibility List
- Application Control Language
- Applicative Common Lisp
- Applied Chemistry Lab
- Applied Color Label
- Applied Computational Linguistics
- Arbortext Command Language (filename extension)
- Archives Centrales et Laboratoires (French: Central Archives and Laboratories; Royal Institute of Cultural Heritage; Belgium)
- Area Control List (exports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This kind of reaction to an anti-corruption law from Lukashenko had to be expected," says Ilya Lushnikov, spokesman for Belarusians in Exile, a public organization.
Rome, Dhu-AlHijjah 15, 1433, Oct 31, 2012, SPA -- Italy's parliament on Wednesday gave its final nod to an anti-corruption law that the government of Prime Minister Mario Monti says was necessary to attract much-needed foreign investment in the country, dpa reported.
India's government heads into a key parliament session on Tuesday under pressure to pass a tough anti-corruption law and answer its mounting critics who accuse it of drift and inaction.
15 to force India's government to pass an anti-corruption law that his supporters wrote.
They backed his calls for tougher anti-corruption laws and wore signs saying "please arrest me".
Mohammad Al-Afasi asserted here on Wednesday seriousness of the government to pass anti-corruption law and work on its application.
The current draft of the anti-corruption law was prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of Ukraine, the United Nations Convention against Corruption, Council of Europe Criminal Law Convention on Corruption, Council of Europe Civil Law Convention on Corruption, provisions of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offenses and Law of Ukraine "On civil service".