Juris, Networking Futures: The Movements Against Corporate Globalization (Durham and London: Duke University Press 2008) IN 2001 AND 2002, Jeffrey Juris, a University of California, Berkeley doctoral student in anthropology, actively participated in the burgeoning anti-corporate globalization movement in Barcelona.
What does ACGM stand for?
ACGM stands for Anti-Corporate Globalization Movement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACGM
We have 5 other meanings of ACGM in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative County Government Law
- American Canadian Grand Lodge (Brotherhood of Freemasons)
- Arch Capital Group Ltd.
- Automobile Corporation of Goa Limited
- Advisory Council on Gay and Lesbian Issues
- Academic Course Guide Manual (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- Advisory Committee on Genetic Modification
- American Communist Group in Mexico
- Amplified Consensus Genetic Marker
- Annual Convention and General Meeting (Skate Canada)
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Asa C. Garrett Memorial Library (Magnolia, AR)
- Additive Colored Gaussian Noise
- Anime Comic Game Novel
- Amateur Computer Group of New Jersey
- Air Cadet Gliding Program
- American College of General Practitioners in Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Area Coordination Group
- Army Career Group
- Advisory Committee on Government Performance and Accountability
Samples in periodicals archive:
The anti-corporate globalization movement has come to "an important stage in the counteroffensive that began in Seattle," says Walden Bello, Executive Director of Thailand-based Focus on the Global South.
This video is both educational as well as a useful tool to expand the base of the anti-corporate globalization movement.