Dressed in protective gear, American soldiers were put through their paces, doing anti-contamination drills, reminding us all of the real possibility of nuclear war.
What does ANTI-C stand for?
ANTI-C stands for Anti-Contamination
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Advanced Natural Language Interface for Multilingual Text Generation in Healthcare
- Alliance for North Texas Healthy Effective Marriages (Dallas, TX)
- Asociación Nacional de Trabajadores Hospitalarios de Colombia (Spanish: National Association of Hospital Workers of Colombia)
- Ain't Nothing To It
- Ammonium Nitrogen Tri-Iodide (explosive substance)
- Antietam National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
- Associazione Nazionale Teleradio Indipendenti (Italian: National Association of Independent Teleradio)
- Against (Prefix)
- Antibodies against Cyclic Citrullinated Proteins
- ANDF (Architecture Neutral Distribution Format) Technology for Reliable Safety Critical Hard Real-Time Systems (ESPRIT Project 20899)
- Antibodies to Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (enzyme)
- American Neighborhoods Taking the Initiative Guarding Against Neighborhood Gangs (Act)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B Core Antigen (blood testing)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B e Antigen (blood testing)
- Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (blood testing)
- Anti-Schistosoma Mansoni (antibody)
- Associazione Nazionale Tecnici Industria Abbigliamento (Italian: National Association of the Technical Clothing Industry; Milan, Italy)
- Alpha Numeric Television Interface Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local workers in anti-contamination suits were still labouring on the clean-up operation.
In response to the risks, the DCA has formed a new anti-contamination steering group, which will be tasked with collating a working guide for designers and operators on best practices, drawn from sources around the world.
Matthew is also hoping to publish his MRes research work which revolved around improving anti-contamination procedures at scenes of crime following firework displays.
Ronald Pirich, a Technical Fellow in the Technology Development Area at Northrop Grumman's Aerospace Systems sector, these scientists have studied a range of coating technologies with self-cleaning and anti-contamination capabilities.
Atlas managing director Jason Sharman said: "The food industry is a significant target market for our range of products and potential buyers want to know that we meet and surpass rigorous hygiene, anti-contamination and best management practice standards.
Freudenberg Politex's Russian facility in the Nizhniy Novgorod region announced the additional capacity of more than 3000 tons of nonwovens for geotextiles applications which became available last month The line installed in Zavolzhie will produce staple fiber polyester nonwovens in a range from 100 to 800 gsm, six meters wide and able to satisfy the different requirements of civil and hydraulic engineering, such as reinforcement of roads, anti-contamination layer of landfill sites, ground drainage or in railway networks.
Others are urging the Calderon administration and the Mexican government to make a greater commitment to the anti-contamination and sustainability efforts by allocating more money to fund environmental programs.