It is one of the few circuits to run anti-clockwise Race DRS zone The back straight before the hairpin at Turn 12 Weather Clear tomorrow and Saturday.
What does A/C/W stand for?
A/C/W stands for Anti-Clockwise
This definition appears somewhat frequently
We have 113 other meanings of A/C/W in our Acronym Attic
- Alternating Current
- Area Code
- Assembly and Checkout
- Associate Contractor
- Attack Characterization
- Authority to Construct
- associated with cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma
- Alliance/Cbot/Eurex (securities trading platform)
- Air Conditioning, Heating
- Aircraft Attrition
- Assistant Chief of Staff (also seen as ACOS)
- Akron/Canton Real Estate Investors Association (est. 1986; Stow, OH)
- Acute on Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Alcohol/Controlled Substance Abuse
- Active or Chronic Viral Infection
- Abandonment or Destruction
- Advance/Decline (finance indicator)
- Air Defence (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am sure De Courcy, Harry Shaw and other coach operators, in conjuction with local transport authorities would make mincemeat of organising a ten-minute clockwise and anti-clockwise park and ride from 8am to 7pm to benefit staff, patients and visitors to travel to the hospital, which has for many years been a nightmare.
KNOCKHILL has been granted a licence to allow motorbikes and cars to race in an anti-clockwise direction - a first for the UK.
If you place it curved side down on a smooth flat surface, you can spin it anti-clockwise quite readily.
With two players, each player takes turns to hit the ball, one player hitting the ball clockwise, the other anti-clockwise, around the pole.
Organised by the Anglesey Motorcycle Club and the Rhyl-based Whistlestop club dozens of riders travelled anti-clockwise around Anglesey from Menai Bridge to Trac Mn at Rhosneigr.
For the first time ever a 24-hours event is being run in an anti-clockwise direction at Kartdrome, a factor which has levelled the playing field and been well-received by teams and drivers.