2]-GPI (U/ml) HSP: Henoch-Schonlein purpura; SD: Standard deviation; p*: Henoch-Schonlein purpura active versus Henoch-Schonlein purpura remission; p**: Henoch-Schonlein purpura active versus controls; IgA aCL: IgA anti-cardiolipin antibodies; IgA a[[beta].
What does aCL stand for?
aCL stands for Anti-Cardiolipin (Antibody)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of aCL
We have 419 other meanings of aCL in our Acronym Attic
- American Consultants League
- American Cruise Lines (various locations)
- Amherst College Library (Amherst, MA)
- Analog Configuration Line
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Annuaire des Collectivités Locales (French: Directory of Local Government)
- Antenna Center Line
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (connective tissue of the knee; common injury)
- Anthroponotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Anti Communist League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Enzyme Mutation and Anti-cardiolipin Antibodies in Association with 2nd Trimester Fetal Demise Diana L.
Anti-cardiolipin antibodies are a heterogeneous family of autoantibodies directed against protein-phospholipid complexes (1, 2).
The appearance of anti-cardiolipin antibodies is particularly associated with APS.