Now comes a thirty-two state lawsuit against Bristol Meyers-Squibb for allegedly violating federal and state antitrust laws by fraudulently securing patents for the anti-cancer drug Taxol and illegally manipulating regulatory and judicial proceedings.
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Anti-Cancer Drug
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- American College Dictionary
- American College of Dentists
- American Custom Drying (New Jersey)
- Amsterdams Chemisch Dispuut (founded 1945 student organization for chemistry students at Amsterdam University)
- Anemia of Chronic Disease
- Angular Canopy Density
- Annealed Cold Drawn
- Anode-to-Cathode Distance (process parameter for electrolysis)
- Antecedent-Contained Deletion (grammar)
- Anterior Chamber Depth
- Anti-Cant Device (shooting)
- Anticoagulant Citrate Dextrose solution
- Anticoincidence Detector
- Apperception and Cortical Dynamics (psychology)
- Apple Cinema Display
- Application Consulting Group
- Appraisal Consulation Document (National Health Service; UK)
- Architecture Control Document
- Arctic Coastal Dynamics
- Area Case Director (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB:LORFF), Toronto, has announced that its lead anti-cancer drug, Virulizin(R) has demonstrated strong anti-tumor activity in mice containing human pancreatic tumor cells, which are resistant to gemcitabine, the standard treatment for advanced pancreatic cancer.