At follow-up the participants were asked to complete a four-page, self-administered food frequency questionnaire that was developed by researchers at the Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria (15).
What does ACCV stand for?
ACCV stands for Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCV
We have 5 other meanings of ACCV in our Acronym Attic
- Advisory Committee on College and University Libraries (various locations)
- Association of Canadian College and University Ombudspersons
- A Center for Correct, Usable, Reliable, Auditable, and Transparent Elections (voting research center)
- Accusative (grammatical case)
- American Catholic Church in the United States
- Automobile Competition Committee for the US
- Automobile Competition Committee of the United States (car racing)
- American Catholic Church in the United States and Latin America
- Association of Canadian College and University Teachers of English
- Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (US DHHS)
- Armored Cavalry Cannon Vehicle
- Arts Council of the Conejo Valley (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Asian Conference on Computer Vision
- Association Cycliste Cantonale Vaudoise (French: Canton of Vaud Cycling Association; Switzerland)
- Association Canadienne des Centres de Vie Autonome (Canadian Association of Independent Living Centres)
- Atlantic City Convention Visitors Authority (New Jersey)
- Athens County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Ohio)
- Associazione Centro Coordinamento Viola Club (Italy)
- Alcohol Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition (materials science)
- Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria Food Frequency Questionnaire (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Slip, Slop, Slap" campaign was developed by the Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria, Australia.