Patients are most often treated with anti-arrhythmic drugs, which can be associated with adverse side effects.
What does AAD stand for?
AAD stands for Anti-Arrhythmic Drugs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAD
We have 177 other meanings of AAD in our Acronym Attic
- Alpha-Aminoadipic Acid
- American Academy of Denturity
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Diplomacy (est. 1983; Washington, DC)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Analog Alignment Diskette
- Analog Analog Digital (audio CD recording format, recording/mixing/mastering)
- Analysis & Application Division
- Angolan Action for Development (Angola)
- Annual Aggregate Deductible (insurance)
- Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea
- Appeals Arbitration Division (ICAS)
- Arbeids- og Administrasjonsdepartementet (Norwegian: Ministry of Labour and Government Administration)
- Archive of Art and Design
- Area Air Defence
- Argumentation et Analyse du Discours (French: Argumentation and Discourse Analysis)
- Arkansas Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Armed and Dangerous (video game)
- Armoured Amphibious Dozer
- Army Air Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presently, anti-arrhythmic drugs are non-specific and may have significant side effects.
People who overdose on cocaine "should be treated with anti-arrhythmic drugs just as if they were heart attack patients," Hull asserts, "even if they don't appear to have symptoms.
Patients are most often treated with anti-arrhythmic drugs, which can often cause adverse side effects.