To enable games and other 3D titles to run with unrivaled image quality as well as at leading-edge frame rates, KYRO II supports highly efficient Full Scene Anti-Aliasing, Internal True Color, and Environmental and Dot3 Bump mapping.
What does AA stand for?
AA stands for Anti-Aliasing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AA
We have 145 other meanings of AA in our Acronym Attic
- Ann Arbor (Michigan)
- Ann Arbor Railroad Company (Michigan)
- Anne Arundel (Maryland county)
- Annulus Air
- Anonyma Alkoholister (Sweden)
- Anonyme Alkoholikere (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Anonymous Access (3GPP)
- Ansel Adams (photographer)
- Ansett Airways (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company, however, has explicitly stated that ClearType is not just anti-aliasing by another name.
In addition, CTDS architecture eliminates the need for external anti-aliasing filters allowing the ADC to sample the entire first Nyquist frequency zone (0 to 20 MHz) with almost no wasted bandwidth.
The technology enables alias-free Nyquist sampling, which means that anti-aliasing filters are not needed, so system cost is reduced.