Anti-aircraft fire and explosions were heard across Baghdad after air raid sirens went off in the capital at dawn.
What does ACK-ACK stand for?
ACK-ACK stands for Anti-Aircraft Fire (military slang)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Amar Chitra Katha (Indian entertainment company)
- America's Career Kit (US Department of Labor)
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit
- Anglican Church of Kenya
- Anti-Capitalist Kananaskis (counter G8 movement)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Christlicher Kirchen (German: Council of Christian Churches)
- Assistant Cook (US DoD)
- Nantucket, MA, USA (Airport Code)
- Anti-Aircraft Fire
- Anglican Church of Kenya-Directorate of Social Services
- Acquisition and Tracking
- Acknowledged/Not Acknowledged
- Action to Cure Kidney Cancer (New York, NY)
- Annalong Canoe and Kayak Club (UK)
- Acknowledgement Channel
- American Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club, Incorporated
- Academy of Classical Karate-Do (Plano, TX)
- Acquired Cystic Kidney Disease
- Adult Children with Knitting Disorders (knitting group)
- Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later, the military said initial examination of the pieces from the wreckage has revealed no trace of a missile or anti-aircraft fire attack.
TURKEY is increasing its military presence on the Syrian border after one of its jets was shot down by anti-aircraft fire last week.
At least 100 people were killed in the attack with reported artillery and anti-aircraft fire.
Coalition military forces have been in action for a third consecutive night with reports of fierce anti-aircraft fire followed by explosions near Muammar Gaddafi's compound in Tripoli.
Explosions and anti-aircraft fire have been heard near Col Muammar Gaddafi's compound in the capital, Tripoli.
COALITION military forces were in action for a third night with reports of fierce anti-aircraft fire followed by explosions near Muammar Gaddafi's compound in Libya.