In addition, driver safety aids include permanently engaged electronic stability programme which includes anti slip regulation system, hill holder and ABS braking, which, incidentally, is standard throughout the whole Bravo range.
What does ASR stand for?
ASR stands for Anti Slip Regulation (automotive)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ASR
We have 423 other meanings of ASR in our Acronym Attic
- Anelastic Strain Recovery
- Anniston Software Repository
- Annual Safety Report (clinical trials)
- Annual Salary Review (various organizations)
- Annual Staff Report
- Annuario Statistico Regionale (Italian: Regional Statistical Yearbook)
- Answer Seizure Ratio
- Answer Supervision Rate (telecommunications)
- Answer/Seizure Ratio (ITU-T)
- Antenna Structure Registration (Federal Communications Commission)
- Antriebs-Schlupf-Regelung (German: Traction Control; vehicles)
- Application Site Reaction (medicine)
- Application Specific Router (Cisco)
- Applied Systems Research (various organizations)
- Aquifer Storage and Recovery (reservoir management)
- Aquifer Storage and Retrieval (surface water storage)
- Architectures, Systèmes et Réseaux (French)
- Archive Search Report
- Area Search Radar
- Area Specific Resistance (fuel cells)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Driver safety aids include ABS braking with Electronic Brake Pressure Distribution (EBD), Anti Slip Regulation (ASR), Electronic Stability Program to help to ensure greater stability and Driver's Information System (DIS) with monochrome display.
Driver safety aids include ABS braking with Electronic Brake Pressure Distribution (EBD), Anti Slip Regulation (ASR), Electronic Stability Program to help to ensure greater stability and Driver's Information System (DIS) with monochrome display and, while the sporty aluminium look is well represented in facia, door trim inlays, door handles, knobs and levers, there are plenty of onboard storage places.