Climate Change and Individual Responsibility, AVRAM HILLER Several philosophers claire that the greenhouse gas emissions from actions like a Sunday drive are so miniscule that they will make no difference whatsoever with regard to anthropogenic global climate change (AGCC) and its expected harms.
What does AGCC stand for?
AGCC stands for Anthropogenic Global Climate Change
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGCC
We have 20 other meanings of AGCC in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Growth Capital BIDCO (Business and Industrial Development Corporation), Inc.
- Alpine Garden Club of British Columbia
- A Guy Called Cyco (band)
- Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce (Scotland, UK)
- Acquisition Governance Coordinating Council
- agenesis of the corpus callosum
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission (est. 2000; British Channel Islands; UK)
- Alpine Gordini Club de Champagne (French car club)
- American Gemstone Consultants Consortium
- American Golf Country Clubs
- Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (est. 1981)
- Arab Gulf Countries Council
- Artist's Guild of Columbia County (Georgia)
- Australian Government Credit Card
- Automatic Gain Control Circuit
- Awana Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Association of Garbage Collectors for Community Development (Egypt)
- Australian Government Consultative Committee on Knowledge Capital (Department of Finance, Australia)
- Airborne Global Command and Control System
- Army Global Command and Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Alabama) is skeptical of fears that anthropogenic global climate change is threatening disaster.