ANTHONY CARTER (fullback/centre): Mr Reliable has proved his Championship quality in not one position but two and, arguably, three.
What does AC stand for?
AC stands for Anthony Carter (ex-NFL player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AC
We have 212 other meanings of AC in our Acronym Attic
- Answer Complete
- Ante Cenam (Latin: Before a Meal)
- Ante Christum (Latin: Before Christ)
- Ante Cibum (Latin: Before Meals)
- Ante de Cristo (Spanish: Before Christ)
- Antenna Controller
- Antennal Commissure
- Anterior Chamber
- Anthony Calhoun (sports anchorman)
- Anthony Consulting (Yorktown, VA)
- Anthrocon (anthropomorphics convention)
- Anti Christ
- Anti-Concrete (ammunition)
- Antioch College (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Apelação Cível (Civil Appeal; Brazil)
- Aperture Card Sil Negative
- Apollo's Chariot (Busch Gardens roller coaster)
- Apostolic Carmel (Catholic congregation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOSELEY'S centre of excellence Anthony Carter admits this season could be his last in professional rugby.
Dale Anthony Carter, whose own barrister labelled his record as "abysmal", joined another man, to take a PS2,000 motorbike belonging to a Teesside University student.
Stolen BBC1, 9pm Thriller, starring Damian Lewis as Detective Inspector Anthony Carter who heads a human trafficking unit battling the rising level of children who are smuggled into the UK with the promise of a better future, only to be enslaved and exploited.
STOLEN Sun BBC1 9pm Father-ofthree Anthony Carter has snapshots of children plastering his office wall - but they aren't his own.
CAPTION(S): Damian Lewis who plays DI Anthony Carter
Lewis is firmly back in spoken English mode for his latest role, as DI Anthony Carter in UK-set human trafficking thriller Stolen.
Mary is survived by a sister, Florence Birmingham of Millbury; nephews and nieces including, Anthony Carter and his wife Joan of Shrewsbury, Elinore Gallo and her husband Al of Worcester, Thomas Harpie and his wife Carol of Shrewsbury, Paulette Shaw and her husband Jim in California, Maryann Padula and her husband Jerry of Waterbury, CT and Rosemarie Daboul in Connecticut.