When the postoperative ultrasound did not demonstrate a significant improvement defined as [greater than or equal to]50% reduction of renal pelvis anteroposterior diameter, a MAG-3 lasix renogram was done.
What does AP stand for?
AP stands for Anteroposterior
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AP
We have 193 other meanings of AP in our Acronym Attic
- Annualized Premium
- Anomalous Propagation
- anonymous platform (computing)
- Another Place (gaming forum)
- Answer Print
- Antarctic Press (comic book publisher)
- Ante Parandum (Latin: Before Dinner)
- Ante Partum (Latin: Before Birth)
- Antennas and Propagation (IEEE)
- Anterior Posterior (radiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When compared with nondisabled controls, persons with unilateral lower-limb loss have been shown to have increased CoP excursion in the mediolateral and anteroposterior directions  and an increased RMS of the mediolateral and anteroposterior velocities of the CoP .
Anteroposterior (AP) and lateral radiographs revealed a Gamekeeper's fracture.
Main outcome measures included multi step reactions, extra lateral steps following anteroposterior perturbations, foot collisions following lateral perturbations and handrail contact time.
Eisenstein's two large anatomic studies of skeletons found the lower anteroposterior diameter of the spinal canal in adults to be 12 mm and 13 mm.
To this end, it is imperative that the radiographs be taken as true anteroposterior (AP) and lateral views.
Subsequently, the total sway path of the CoP, average speed of CoP, the standard deviation of the CoP in anteroposterior and mediolateral axis and the sway area (Tropp and Odenrick, 1988) were calculated.
7) Guyuron et al used a six-category system: septal tilt, anteroposterior G-shape, cephalocaudal C-shape, anteroposterior S-shape, cephalocaudal B-shape, and wide spurs.